Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend thinks he could take me in a new BMW 325CI. I have a 92 coupe auto. Both cars stock. The BMW has a stick. It weighs 3197 has 184HP and 175 torque. Please give me a clue on how this race would go. I think he could take me off the line being a clutch and all but other than that I think I would win. A 330 sounds like more of a challenge.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hehe, i dunno how fast g2 coupes are, but 325's are fairly slow, i'm a bimmer man more than a legend man so i'm kinda biased, but i think he'l most definately beat u no matter what cuz of the stick now if it was the CRAPtronic transmission, that maybe different cuz their much slower with steptronic tranmission, but race him and see how it is, oh and of course it depends on how he can drive stick, if he just learned, or is learning, you will have a much greater chance, anyways, race him and tell me the results! Stay safe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.