Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i turned on my lights last nigt and my A/C button and the 2 buttons beside it with the car circulation picture and the outside air pictu. I tryed to get the A/C thing out but couldnt figure out how. I got it half way out but something is stoping it. Ifsomeone coud help my replace ths bulb i wold be very grateful. thanks alot

G

·
This same thing happend to mine about 6 months ago...not too hard...just unscrew the center wood (2 screws under ashtray), remove carefully as to not crack the wood, find two screws that hold the radio in place unscrew these (one screw has a wire that is grounded), remove radio and all harnesses (remember code), look up in the now gaping hole in your center panel, find two screws that are angled, unscrew these and remove a/c panel (connected with two clips at top), now remove the a/c control panel from the vents and clock, unscrew the panel and remove the computer from the thermostat, you will now find four or five lights (i don't quite remember), unscrew the one that is burned out (replace all of them perferably), now plug the a/c panel back in and check to make sure all lights turn on, if they do follow these directions in reverse order to put it back together! This is probably confusing but it's been a while since I've done this!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.