Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do i get one?? i took mine out and it was all ripped up and fell apart and i ask Pep Boys for a cabin filter and no luck so i dono. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!!

--cody

·
Registered
47 Posts
92coupeon18s said:
where do i get one?? i took mine out and it was all ripped up and fell apart and i ask Pep Boys for a cabin filter and no luck so i dono. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!!

--cody
Give Acura of Augusta a call 1-800-736-6818. I got mine from them. Or you can try http://foreigncarpartsonline.com/, I have dealt with them countless times for all of my cars. They(foreigncarparts...) always shipp to me within 2-3 business days thru airborne express. Good Luck!

regards,

·
Registered
301 Posts
92coupeon18s said:
thanks alot for the help. Anyone know how much these thngs cost by any chance?? thanks.

--cody
I got one recently from a dealer here in Toronto for $50 CDN.

Before you replace, it is a good opportunity to spray evaporator with some A/C "freshen up" to get rid of the mold that is (probably) growing on the evaporator fins. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.