Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I need to remove the clutch off of the compressor. It looks as though I might be able to do this with the compressor still mounted. The problem I'm having is that I don't have a tool with a mouth large enough to hold it from spinning. Does anyone have a tool they successfully done this with?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the pulley off. I'm at the point where I need to get the snap ring off. Looks as though it's wedged in there where I can't get my tool to work. There is a part that has a lip that sticks out that is in the way. How do I get around this?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i did get to the c clip. I got to the field coil and got it off. The wire that enter the field coil are detached. I can see the ends coming out of the plastic clip in the coil. I might be able to solder the wires back but there is a ground wire that I cannot find the other end where it goes into the coil. I'm not really sure where is connects.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.