Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 89 L sedan a couple weeks (a steal in my opinion), but it has a couple cosmetic things wrong with it. First of all, the center consolse lid is broken. I was wondering how i go about fixing it. Also, i have some wear and tear on my driver seat. How much would it cost to have the leather fixed? I'll post some pics of the car once i wash it.

Photos are here

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I used duct tape on the underisde of the center console lid. Tape it lengthwise, so that it acts as a sort of hinge. I found some duct tape that was almost an exact match for the tan interior. Since you have black, it shouldn't be a problem.

As for the seats, I would check with upholsterers in your area. You can also get a leather kit (we had a group buy for them a while back) that will fit perfectly.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i just priced the hinge for the center consol from acura in new port and they wanted 153.00 dollars i thought that was a bit much i would just go to a junk yard if i was u seeing thats what im doing lol
hope i could help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.