Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Pat,
I love your new drop.

Your suspension should be settled by now: 1.1" front and 1" rear.
Don't expect any changes.

Keep in mind that the driveway's slant lifts the front end
up a tad when pulled straight in.

Great Job,
Keith

Nice work 91LSMAN. 1yr ago I kept saying, lose the gold, lose the fogs, and drop it, now you have: you're car is the bomb.

After you see how much it settles and how much of a hassle it is to drive, I would drop the front a little more if possible.

You've come a long way with your Legend :2cool:

To be honest I think it will settle a little more, give it some time... Looks great though, I'm happy you finally did it, so everyone cant stop B I T C Hing, car is looking beautiful as always man, props :).

PS- top 5 hottest IMO :bowdown:

:bowdown: :bowdown: I love it!! Finally! Nice work Pat, I know you must be stoked about how it turned out. Definitely a great choice, the car looks the best it ever has right now. Congrats and enjoy the new look/feel.

i dont really like aftermarket rims on legends, but your car looks amazing

i wouldnt lower it anymore...

Discussion starter · #34 ·
GhstRider said:
91lsman what kind of fog lights do you have?
PIAA 004x with Ion Yellow bulbs. ;)

Yeah, OhGeez, that was one of my first thoughts as well.

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate all the compliments!!! Today I drove dad to pick up the Vette after header install/dyno/etc. He was worried that when my Legend was lowered it would be a much bumpier ride. 1/2 way there I just calmy said "Pretty Smooth ride eh?" Then he said "Holy **** I almost forgot-now I'm paying attention-that is pretty smooth-WOW" :2cool:

Thanks again everyone!!!!

Listen up: the suspension isn't going to settle any further.
The Eibach drop is 1.1" up front and 1" in the rear--'nuff said.

Yo, Pat--hit me up about that camber kit installation.
I can help you.

k.h.

Wow again soo CLEAN! but i love how ur thread gets 3 pages while other thread of less know members get like 3 post in the same amount of time

rome405 said:
Your car is a 91 so im guessing you got it repainted Persian Red Pearl. My question is how did you get it to shine so good. Did you get 2 or 3 coats of clearcoat, a good wax? Whats our secret?
everyone on the forum knows that he wax/polish his car everyday, three times a day.
1 in the morning before goin to work
1 during his break at work
and 1 before parking it in the garage, and calls it a day.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
LegendRacer22 said:
everyone on the forum knows that he wax/polish his car everyday, three times a day.
1 in the morning before goin to work
1 during his break at work
and 1 before parking it in the garage, and calls it a day.
:giggle: :giggle:

I don't wax 3 times a day. Although if time permitted.... ;)

:D

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.