Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was taking some pics of the parts that I am looking for and ended up taking a few pics of the car...enjoy!!

EDIT: Pls post comments!!

1st 2 pics are taken in the middle of a street.

pics of the coupe w/ my 91 LS sedan

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Ok 2 Legends?
Your over the legend Limit!

lol

Let me stop . Not bad. What kind of Cam you using?
the pic looks Dull.
Give us some nicer Pics in the day with Sun or using a flash.

·
LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,763 Posts
Nice whips, but your neighbors must think your nuts lying down in the middle of street taking pictures.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Ehhh... it's alright... :giggle: Nah, lookin good, i had a '91 LS Coupe in the same color... I miss it... Vinyard Grey right? --=Keith

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, so many replies. Thanx for the comments.

To answer some questions:

The camera is not mine but it's an old school, 1.5 mega pixel, which explains the dull pix. (I want a 94-95 coupe!)

Those are 17" on the coupe, though some ppl say it looks smaller.

I do wish to lower, when I have the money.

Yes, Vineyard Grey Metallic, quite a interesting colour.

I had to move my car away from the middle of the road cuz someone was driving through, I was like, darn lady, can't you see i am takin pics!!...jk

·
legend status
1,664 Posts
nice ride man, you should deff consider cleaning out your headlights tho, or maybe its just the camera, i have seen a diy on how to do that on the forums, makes such a difference. drop it like its hot :D , and ur good to go :).

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was hoping no one would catch that :eek: , yea i do need to clean my headlights, or better yet get one piece but being in the financial situation i am in... I am definitely want to drop it like it's HOT, but being in the financial situation i am in...

thanks for the comments!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.