Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pictures / screen caps of my NSX taken during the filming of the upcoming NSXs Gone Wild video.

Here's the "official" trailer for the video.

[Updated]

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
Oohh.. I'm looking forward to this.. Wonder if we'll ever have Legends Go Wild.. lol

Your NSX is looking beautiful!

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
The car looks good man! Too bad the trailer wont work for me.

By the way, thats the Legend you were supposed to pull the EMS for me from right? lol...no hard feelings bro I ended up getting a good deal on a new one..

Keep us posted with the progress of the vid!

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Sean,

Sorry for all the trouble. Yeah, by the time I got it out, I noticed that you had already found one. It worked out in the end though. I would have been seriously screwed had I gotten rid of the EMS because the shop had lost my tune. Being that I still had my original EMS, they were able to pull it from there. Whew! :D

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts

man that is one beautiful ride....gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Graeme, definitely a movie I wanna see. Keep us posted!

·
Yeah BABY!
972 Posts
Very nice. Gotta love the NSX.

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Honestly, the only car I love more than my legend is the NSX. The video was very well done. The only thing missing was the hot-bucket-naked chicks.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
its nice to see people with NICE cars that actually know how to drive them they way they should be driven ;)

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
Love the rolling shots as well as the line up with the japanese building in the background. Also, I need to be where ever the sound of those engines revving takes me. Great teaser.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, guys. There is still one more aesthetic feature that the car is waiting on; it's taking too damned long. :mad: The video is in the final stages of editing, so it shouldn't be long now. I'll post up a link when he finishes it.

If anyone was wondering, although part of the car looks green, it's actually black. I'm guessing that the pearl in the black is picking up the color of the sky.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Can i be your son lol i've all ways loved you GS's and NSX!

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
absolutely sick....seeing that car slammed on big rims makes me HATE living in NYC

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
G - you should sell that piece of shit and get a nice Maverick instead...

Like this one peeking out behind this UGLY GS:

:D

P.S. NSX looks fuggin sick bro. That video is pretty much the only reason I check Prime every day! Phushizzle really has a great vision of performance cars and how they should be represented on the screen.

What's left for the NSX?

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
G - you should sell that piece of shit and get a nice Maverick instead...
Man, not only do I already have one, but I just made my last car payment on it yesterday! It's paid for! Woohoooo! :D

Blackend said:
P.S. NSX looks fuggin sick bro. That video is pretty much the only reason I check Prime every day! Phushizzle really has a great vision of performance cars and how they should be represented on the screen.

What's left for the NSX?
Thanks. Yup. I'm looking forward to watching the finished product. I think that it might be a relatively long video. Should be awesome.

As for my car, I'm still waiting on my damned spoiler. :(

1 - 20 of 68 Posts