Acura-legend.com banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Are you going NSX-R on it or something else?
Something else. It's a custom piece that's a little more subtle. Ironically, it's the project that led to the full repaint, and although I finally have my car back after over 2 1/2 years, the spoiler still isn't done. :grumble:

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
G - you should sell that piece of shit and get a nice Maverick instead...

Like this one peeking out behind this UGLY GS:

:D

P.S. NSX looks fuggin sick bro. That video is pretty much the only reason I check Prime every day! Phushizzle really has a great vision of performance cars and how they should be represented on the screen.

What's left for the NSX?
dayum, those painted lower trim on that sedan look SICK! i MUST get minez painted

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Something else. It's a custom piece that's a little more subtle. Ironically, it's the project that led to the full repaint, and although I finally have my car back after over 2 1/2 years, the spoiler still isn't done. :grumble:
Funny and sad all at the same time! I'm glad to hear you're going a different direction...I like the NSX-R spoiler sometimes, but think it would look a little "forced" on your car. Your NSX is far too sleek and dark looking for a pop-up R spoiler! Can't wait to see it in person...

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Funny and sad all at the same time! I'm glad to hear you're going a different direction...I like the NSX-R spoiler sometimes, but think it would look a little "forced" on your car. Your NSX is far too sleek and dark looking for a pop-up R spoiler! Can't wait to see it in person...
Yup. My thought exactly. I like the NSX-R spoiler on some cars, but mine's not one of them. Besides that, most other spoilers are a bit extreme for me, so I had to come up with my own. It's about 60% done, but it was just sitting on the shelf when I visited it 2 weeks ago. Pretty bummed since I was promised that it would be done a month and a half ago.

Let me know when you're in town again.

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
Thanks. Yup, I was driving.

It's only cooler if those were actually little people standing on the hood. :D
they were standing, they were supposed to jump back and fourth from hood to hood, but they were scared when timmy fell to his death.

he was picked up by a pigeon before the picture was taken.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
when will this vid debut cuz well I CANT WAIT
He hasn't announced it yet, but I'm guessing within a month or so. I'll be sure to post it up as soon as it's done.

they were standing, they were supposed to jump back and fourth from hood to hood, but they were scared when timmy fell to his death.

he was picked up by a pigeon before the picture was taken.
Please stop feeding the pigeons.

loving that NSX Graeme! if I weren't in NYC I'd buy one myself
Thanks, Jon. Umm.... :wtf: ... Move? :bigok:

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks. The video isn't being done by me; google "Limp Bizkit Mission Impossible" and you should be able to find something.

·
Registered
802 Posts
not bad Graeme...not bad at all

21 - 40 of 68 Posts