Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after seeing the photos of the Hart C-2's on Tyson's Coupe...a set of
18's came up for sale here locally and I had to have them. Also bought Smiley's K-sports and just got everything on/adjusted today. Anyone have a tire pressure suggestion for 18's? I'm at 40lbs and it seems a bit high.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Wow, beautiful! I'm really considering some K-sports myself actually. I think I'm using 35psi in my 18's but someone told me that might be to soft? So I honestly don't know.

·
Registered
340 Posts
for my 18's, I go to about 45 PSI as the max is 50 for most tires. so you're fine. they need more pressure since they're soo thin (low profile tires).

·
Certified Pimp
186 Posts
Damn, that's gorgeous... I've always liked C2's and the 18's look great.

How do you like the ride on the K-Sports?

If you don't mind me asking, how much for the rims/tires?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Very beautiful coupe. I'm normally using 40 PSI on my 17" so I think you're just fine on your 18" to go between 40 -45 PSI. I'm digging your driveway.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn, that's gorgeous... I've always liked C2's and the 18's look great.

How do you like the ride on the K-Sports?

If you don't mind me asking, how much for the rims/tires?
I like the K-sports. Especially the adjustability. I think I'll raise the rear a bit after seeing the pictures. I got the wheels/tires for a very good price...I had to drive a couple hours but it was worth it.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Ah that family of white Acuras is absolutely gorgeous. I was thinking raising the rear a tad would look good as well. What kind of rubber are you running on those sick C2's?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah that family of white Acuras is absolutely gorgeous. I was thinking raising the rear a tad would look good as well. What kind of rubber are you running on those sick C2's?
The wheels came with Nitto Extremes?

·
Holla at Ya Boy
1,448 Posts
I was about to buy those for my G1 from Tampa Bay for $500.00. I contacted the seller and he told me that someone was going to pick these up on friday, and if the deal did not go through they were mine. Good Pickup on those wheels. If i remember correctly the Center Cap on one of those wheels needs to be rethreaded by a machine shop. Your Coupe looks great. BTW, what are you going to do with your TSX Wheels?

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
oh for crying out loud. everyones got a coupe these days wtf. i want one.

thats a sick ride man ..

·
has left.
4,454 Posts
Hot. I wanted a set of those for my sedan...

Should've done it: did OEM wheels instead. I regret it.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was about to buy those for my G1 from Tampa Bay for $500.00. I contacted the seller and he told me that someone was going to pick these up on friday, and if the deal did not go through they were mine. Good Pickup on those wheels. If i remember correctly the Center Cap on one of those wheels needs to be rethreaded by a machine shop. Your Coupe looks great. BTW, what are you going to do with your TSX Wheels?
Those are the ones...I spent about 3 hours on the wheels. Nothing major. Light rubbing compound, wax and on the messed up threads - I took a dremel tool and carefully made new ones. They're as good as new now.

I still like the TSX wheels - mine were new takeoffs, I had them bored and put on new tires (they now have maybe 50 miles total). If I decide to sell them, you'll see them here first.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts