Acura Legend Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
Yeah, I definately got us all looking like BIG Uncircumsized you know whats! Hahaha
I wore mine yesterday...comfy. It breathes well when not encumbered by a helmet. You must wear yours, Lane, while you download those pics...it's a LoneStarLegend thang...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings

Just wanted to show you guys some love from Individuals C.C. Great meeting all of you (even though this is a tad bit late) and riding out VIP style!

JonnyBlaze, appreciate the invite to check out the rides! Definitely a memorable event. Different style of cars from what I build, but I take interest in car enthusiast regardless of the style of the vehicle. Hell I may build me a 2 door coupe after riding with these guys, lol. Everyone at the meet was really down to earth and made me feel comfortable, and next time any of you guys need a place to crash (out of town peeps) for the meet let me know. Till then keep riding homies!

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
Just wanted to show you guys some love from Individuals C.C. Great meeting all of you (even though this is a tad bit late) and riding out VIP style!

JonnyBlaze, appreciate the invite to check out the rides! Definitely a memorable event. Different style of cars from what I build, but I take interest in car enthusiast regardless of the style of the vehicle. Hell I may build me a 2 door coupe after riding with these guys, lol. Everyone at the meet was really down to earth and made me feel comfortable, and next time any of you guys need a place to crash (out of town peeps) for the meet let me know. Till then keep riding homies!
You can roll with us ANYTIME!!!

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
you bet homie! id love to see that ride in person, its lookin hot! I might just have to get ya a LSL shirt since youll be our Honorary OG!

And yea, you need to build yourself a coupe, cause we dont have any in our crew yet!!! hahah
I would LOVE to see a coupe with hydrolics...:eek2: You were there, so I'd say you'd be an OG anyway...honorary or not!

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone else is as obsessive compulsive as I am about this, but I just thought I'd mention that I got 26.5 mpg on that trip...that's down there and halfway back. That made the trip even better.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I would LOVE to see a coupe with hydrolics...:eek2: You were there, so I'd say you'd be an OG anyway...honorary or not!
I 2nd that!

I'm not sure if anyone else is as obsessive compulsive as I am about this, but I just thought I'd mention that I got 26.5 mpg on that trip...that's down there and halfway back. That made the trip even better.
thats pretty normal from what i see, you should have better since you got MT! lay off throttle wes :nono: hahah

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
thats pretty normal from what i see, you should have better since you got MT! lay off throttle wes :nono: hahah
:grumble: :naughty: :uhh: :mhihi:

I'd never gotten more than 22...but this was the first long all-highway trip I've taken...

·
Lejen - on cardomain.com
258 Posts
Damn....if my cousin gets a coupe do you know what he would do to it. Unfortunately you guys are looking at just one of his cars (The Tight Ass Caprice on earlier page). And he has about 4 different ones. If he got his hands on a Legend the parts and labor would be much cheaper for him to deal with and he would have a better looking Legend than most people on this site in less than 6 months. Id rather him stay doing the Lo Lo's. But if he swings towards Imports then I might have to switch up and AirBag A Dodge Magnum 6.1 Hemi.....ewwwwwwwww nasty!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Nice pix lane, btw I dont know how I missed out on reading all the am posts today lol.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts