Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold the 90 LS to my son. At least I get to look at it now and then:) This and the old forum really helped me to get it in decent shape - you're a really good community and one of the better forums. Of course he'll join up so take it easy on him:D
RE ABS:
What fuse is the correct one to disable and stop the pump noise or does it matter?
Seems the noise interfere's with the sound of his new sound system. Can't imagine how he can hear it? Modulator is toast.
RE BOSE: Since he now has his new system I think he'd let the bose system go - all speakers, head unit and 10 stacker.
Now I can concentrate on my daughter's 86 CRX - another good forum although not quite as laid back as this one - it's a different sensation with a few ponies and no weight. Don't be surprised if you get your doors blown off by one. Unfortunately the whole car is a crumple zone. :)

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
If you're looking for a real up-tight group.....

....try the BMW group on usenet. These guys have absolutely no sense of humor.:(

The group of people here are great. Lots of good stuff and no one takes themselves too seriously.....except for the "Muscle-?" guy and the interference engine posts. But I'm confident that he'll come around.:cool:

·
Registered
217 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Yeah, we're laidback, but not uptight, w00t. :D
Lot's of good people on this forum!
im good look'n

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm ugly... LOL

·