Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left work at 6:00, as usual on Monday night, and went to Wendy's for dinner. The Wendy's I go to is right next to a DQ. I am getting out of my Legend and coming out of the DQ drive through is a really nice blue Legend Coupe. I looked at his/ he looked at mine :) . As he kept driving I looked and my jaw dropped-dual exhaust. It looked awesome. I jumped out of my Legend to hear how it sounded-deep and powerful!! As he got on to the main road he slowed down looked at me again and we both gave the "Manly Nod"-then he punched it!

If he is not a member of these forums-he should be!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
LOL....It would have been music to my ears.

I dont ever see anyone driving a legend around my town thats all pimped out, especially dual exhaust or something like that.

I saw some kid at the track last summer with his daddies sedan, who he somehow convinced to put an exhaust and intake on it:D

He was bagging the hell out of it too:eek:

·
Registered
238 Posts
91LSMAN said:
I left work at 6:00, as usual on Monday night, and went to Wendy's for dinner. The Wendy's I go to is right next to a DQ. I am getting out of my Legend and coming out of the DQ drive through is a really nice blue Legend Coupe. I looked at his/ he looked at mine :) . As he kept driving I looked and my jaw dropped-dual exhaust. It looked awesome. I jumped out of my Legend to hear how it sounded-deep and powerful!! As he got on to the main road he slowed down looked at me again and we both gave the "Manly Nod"-then he punched it!

If he is not a member of these forums-he should be!!
Holly Sh!t,
That was me bro, As I drove by the drive way I noticed how clean your ride was, I said to my self, That car is taken care of he must be on the Forum and if not I need to let him know about it, So I made a right at Jack in the Crack and when I came around you were gone. I looked at your clean ride and wished i had a card to put on the window(Im gonna get some made up).
Yeah, I have seen a few tight Legends here in this part of town. At least 3-5.
Thats funny man, A small but large world we live in.

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You better correct yourself-we are both guys-at least I think he was a guy:) . I saw a black Legend Coupe today also-I had forgotten about that one-very clean-hand sticking out of the window. I just have a LOVE for these cars-my parents both have Legends and they still think I'm nuts. (but my dad is nuts also:) )

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
91LSMAN said:
the "Manly Nod"-then he punched it!

the Manly Nod:D U guys kill me.....did ya both do it at the same time and all :D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
That is so sweet, have you guys joined the LendaryLegendz Car Club?, we should get a very small banner that goes on the side window, Like the old Legend.Org ones. Even if the car is stock, it would be nice to look over and say, LLCC/Forum Member! :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think so...

FutureX 2001 said:
That is so sweet, have you guys joined the LendaryLegendz Car Club?, we should get a very small banner that goes on the side window, Like the old Legend.Org ones. Even if the car is stock, it would be nice to look over and say, LLCC/Forum Member! :D
I tried to join but got no confirmation email. How do I know if it worked or not?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Is your Legend posted in the Legend Gallery?

I will go check, I have to check this Legend out too!

Cool Legend Runnings

James S.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts