Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was logging onto the computer 2 minutes ago when I heard a voice on the TV say 'A Legend... reborn.' I almost crapped my pants when I heard it. I turned around to get glimpse of this new legend only to see the new.... CTS. I felt so used. :mad:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
BradyM80 said:
I was logging onto the computer 2 minutes ago when I heard a voice on the TV say 'A Legend... reborn.' I almost crapped my pants when I heard it. I turned around to get glimpse of this new legend only to see the new.... CTS. I felt so used. :mad:
That must suck @$$ big time. :D :D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Ya, I saw that commercial tonight too. Has that new Cadillac already been a model earlier? If not, it can't be a legend reborn....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cadillac CTS

Personally I think that the Cadillac CTS will become a good car for the company. Who couldnt resist a RWD Competitively priced Luxury Sport Sedan with option of a manual transmission? *cough* legend owners *cough*
Much better than cimmarron or catera in my opinion.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
deactivateurhate said:
speakin of Caddys... I sure would like a Cadillac ESCALADE.. damn those are nice SUV's
Hey bro, you are not alone, those SUVs do ride nice but are quite small in the interior believe it or not. Those new CTS have a similar grill as the Escalade. It'll be cool to have both the CTS and the Escalade. The CTS start at $29,000 but I bet with options will run up to like $40,000.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
SUV's my ass like the commercial says " A REAL MAN KNOWS A STATION WAGON WHEN HE SEES ONE";) word thats all they are glorified stations wagons, if i wanted to get a TRUE SUV i'd get a HUMMER:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts