Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
R33 updated pics night and interior

alright i got it out a few more things done and a few more to do in the next couple of weeks.
unless someone hits it again and messes up the back bumper
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176237
things to do
taking off wing so dont worry
taking off nissan badge
fixing back bumper
taillights being painted
exhaust dualed
should i take the vinyls off?
What spoiler should i go with stock or lower one but same color as car?
let me know i will have night pics, engine and interior comin and updated when fixed. :2cool:

· Registered
6,057 Posts
remove anything that says nissan or skyline. its a legend.

why would you paint your tail pipes?
remove all stickers
you are definitely in need of some suspension mods. that rides way too high. kits are not my thing, but can be done tastefully. as of right now, its kind of over the deep end. the wheels are not that vulgar, but it would look 100x better with some konis that are lowered a little bit. you dont even need to get aftermarket springs, stock springs + konis ride just fine

· Blackend Motorsports
4,239 Posts
I kinda like it. IMO you should drop it (would suggest H&R springs with Koni's) and get rid of that wing. Maybe a more subtle one, just not the full-on racer (read: ricer) wing you got there. I like those wings on the right application, but just not for a Legend. Also, get that grill color matched, debadge the entire car (Nissan and Acura) and take off what looks like taped eyelids on the headlights?

Other than that, I'm diggin what you're going for. Keep up the good vibe :2cool:

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
nasriaz said:
:werd: I second that, otherwise good job!
ill third iT

and deff get the fitment right !!!!!

· know 'm ool
1,430 Posts
bboarder711 said:
ill third iT
i'll 4th it

do you have a big system in the back?
the wheel gap in the back doesn't look all that bad, or it might just be the angle
but the front needs some help

maybe some black housing JDM 1 pc.
but since i think you said you got hit in the back, that's probably something that doesn't HAVE to be replaced

· OG Member
1,513 Posts
daqusn7317 said:
alright i got it out a few more things done and a few more to do in the next couple of weeks.
unless someone hits it again and messes up the back bumper
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176237
things to do
taking off wing so dont worry
taking off nissan badge
fixing back bumper
taillights being painted
exhaust dualed
should i take the vinyls off?
What spoiler should i go with stock or lower one but same color as car?
let me know i will have night pics, engine and interior comin and updated when fixed. :2cool:
I would take the vinyls off and don't put a spoiler. Maybe you could put "L E G E N D" in place of "skyline."

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.