Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Yes. Fine page. Looking good and also the same buildup like this forum here. Some differences are good, because here are more models listed, but else I´m not impressed.
I love this forum and the great members here and also I´m be loyal to this forum here !!!

It sounds stupid, you can call me an idiot, but I consider this like a big friendly and most helpfully family !!!

Why changing to another forum ? Me ? NO ! N E V E R

Mike / Cologne

·
Registered
541 Posts
WOOOWW!! [eyes get hecka big] heck yea! good find! looks like a few of our own moderate the site! me like!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Why not post at both places, no one said you have to leave here. Like me I still post at Legend.org I don't start threads there only here, but if I see where someone can use some info that I know or experienced I'll reply. Here though will be home for me, we're more dedicated in this place its all about Legends, only unlike that new joint, but that don't mean I wont go and visit and say hi. Its ok, really....

·
Registered
733 Posts
Good Looking out there Acuraowner......

·
Registered
541 Posts
oh yea, this will always be my very first website to look at and post. The other site is good, but there are way too many forums just like that one, so there wont be that many people. i know honda-acura.com or something like that has the same setup with thousands of members.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The site appears to be just getting started. For myself, I am not interested as I already spend an inordinate amt of time on this Forum as well as the old one.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
acuraowner said:
I just been there, they use this forum as their message board??
Nope, I created these forums in January b/c no one liked the format of the legend.org forums...They are still keeping them up though...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.