Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont really care for the increase in HP...i just want the loud revving noise when i rev my engine :) since im not lookin for a completely new exhaust, is it reasonable to just purchase one of those no-name brand exhaust tips on ebay for 90 bucks to get the low, rich sound i want? if there's a better way to get the sound, how (air intake?)?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yes, but...

i'd like the sound to come from the back too. instead of just purchasing tips for the looks, is it worthwhile to purchase those 90 dollar exhausts on ebay that simply add sound (and the promise of maybe a 5 HP incrase, doubtful since it's not an entire exhaust replacement) im thinking of getting this in addition to an air intake...sound will come from both hood and rear i guess. isnt this what most cars do?

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
typically, exhaust adds a throaty growl at low revs, and an intake adds a growl at high revs(3.5-4k+)...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Re: Intake

CODY690 said:
Ge the RM Racing intake it will give u the noise u want or it did for me at least. its nice
I agree with Cody, when I first put in the RM Racing intake it sounded like I was driving a corvette (not really, but it sounded sweet)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts