Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Believe it or not. There is zero wax on that car. Being lazy in preparation for my repaint. When you look close there are scratches, dings, failing clearcoat etc all over it. Don't call it Mr. Scruffy for nothing.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Believe it or not. There is zero wax on that car. Being lazy in preparation for my repaint. When you look close there are scratches, dings, failing clearcoat etc all over it. Don't call it Mr. Scruffy for nothing.
:eek: , wow the paint still looks great from afar.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
azteklegend said:
what color is the car, green or black? sorry im color blind. looks real sweet- rims give it that finshing touch. ever thought having it tinted?
Color is Phantom Grey Pearl.

No tint. I drive in DC in the very early morning and cops like to check out tinted cars, plus I like cops to feel comfortable if they pull me over.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Very Clean Looking Legend Dave.

I really like those rims. That is what I envisioned my 91 cobalt blue sedan to look like when I bought rims for it. Instead I found the 6 speed and am completely broke.

You have a leather kit too in there by the looks of it??` Also, was that your shady beer tent over your car....??:cool:.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Damn yo! Thats such a nice ride dude! Those Rims are very classy, your ride one of those that I aspire mine to be!

Cheers,

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
dam dam damm you Dave. why does your car have to look so beautiful, i hate you. you've got the lovely SSR's poppin paint no wax looks tight. hmmm, why does my car have to look so ho-hum compared to yours, I HATE YOU

btw, nice vehicle.
you don't like wings? (not chicken) seems as though your cars is lacking, KNOW THAT I AM NOT JONING.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.