Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... without trying to pretty it up or any of that shit. take 1 pic of it how it stands as you walk out there on the spot. you are allowed 1 excuse - like mine here which is - i clean my garage like once every 2 weeks & it's obviously been 13 days haha...

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh shit ... i now see. my bad on a repost for real.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
haha!!! sam-b whats wrong wit a garage thread? (i was bored and still am at this very moment by the way!)
no Sam was linking you to an existing "show me your garage" thread

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
I try to keep her clean, but...
Detail supplies

Buffers, waxes, etc

Jacks, misc. legend parts,

Microwave, books, daughter's parking space

Specialty tools, more parts, other shit

Music and computer station

...and that's about it!
Now the ATL crew knows whose garage to jack for the next meet!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Our garage is my kids playroom :mhihi:

North wing...

South wing...

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
I'd go take pics of my own garage but there's a crazy snowstorm and I'm staying warm inside! Maybe tomorrow...

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts

Real men do their work/engine swaps on the street

And by real men I mean students of the college variety :eek:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Thanks, it was just redone with drywall and heat this winter. I love it because i am anal about cleaning the inside of my car once a week and the garage being heated mad it so much nicer.

·
Mr. Couper
1,132 Posts
Thanks, it was just redone with drywall and heat this winter. I love it because i am anal about cleaning the inside of my car once a week and the garage being heated mad it so much nicer.
It's nice having a garage to work in but HEAT is so under-rated. I was freezing my ass this winter trying to repair my headgaskets. Everytime I consider buying a portable heater, I remind myself that Atlanta only gets cold 3 months out of the year. No need.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
i live in CT, its "cold here for almost 5 months of the year. HEAT IS GOOOOOD!!! is like 35 or 40 outside now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts