Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a shout out

to all the private centralized banking systems of the world who are currently creating the next great depression
:thefinger :thefinger:thefinger :thefinger, greedy PsOS

to all the "finacial advisors" on mass media telling people it's no big deal
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger, sellout PsOS

to all the corporate lobbiest subverting so called democracies
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger, greedy PsOS

to all politicians who do not address the fraudulent economy (basically every politician in the known world except ron paul), if you don't know the economy you shouldn't be in politics. so you are either ignorant, or a sellout POS, so
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

who did I leave out?

too everyone else :bigok:, hang in it's gonna get rough.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Tell me bout it. I work for a financial institute and the winds are def bout 2 pick up n this shitstorm

·
Registered
41 Posts
a shout out

to all the private centralized banking systems of the world who are currently creating the next great depression
:thefinger :thefinger:thefinger :thefinger, greedy PsOS

to all the "finacial advisors" on mass media telling people it's no big deal
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger, sellout PsOS

to all the corporate lobbiest subverting so called democracies
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger, greedy PsOS

to all politicians who do not address the fraudulent economy (basically every politician in the known world except ron paul), if you don't know the economy you shouldn't be in politics. so you are either ignorant, or a sellout POS, so
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

who did I leave out?

too everyone else :bigok:, hang in it's gonna get rough.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I am not too worried I work in the food industry, no matter how poor you get you still have to eat. plus the only money I have on credit right now is about $700 that technically I could pay off at anytime. I feel bad for those who work in the financial industry, those are going to be some rough roads ahead indeed.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
We're going into a recession for a while that's for sure; I don't think it will be of any extreme measure however. World Economies are intertwined for the most part; it’s in most of the larger countries best interest that the economy is good in general all around. Recession is what, 2 quarters of Negative GDP? We may not see that this year. All economies go through a cycle, what goes up, must come down for a while…in a way …it’s how it adjusts itself. Predicting and navigating the economy is no easy task…
People bought homes, they kept buying homes at extreme prices…now a lot of them can’t pay them back…banks wrote too many of these loans out… It’s not good. Housing market prices are going to adjust themselves in a “bust” the bust affects the economy in big ways… Profits have been down in most sales across everywhere… because a lot of people who borrowed so much money need to cut their money somewhere…less spending on goods. In general this leads to fewer corporate profits, which in turns means more lay-offs to sustain profit, which means more unemployment. And if your work force is un-employed, you’re going to have one heck of a harder time meeting your GDP goals.

And the prices of goods change, some go up- some go down...your real dangers are inflation and unemployment. Also does anyone know if the U.K is switching to the Euro? They're still using the British Pound...correct?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
oh and politicians.. THIS IS true... a lot of politicians don't really know too much on economy specifics, most people in general don't understand how it works...It's like how a lot of people believe our products are mainly imported... I think the figure is like 80-85% are actually U.S made....

A lot of the tax laws, also don't really take into account a lot of economic factors...

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear what your saying Future X.

the "subprime mortgage meltdown" is only the latest debacle. For you guys in the states I'm looking back to december 23, 1913. back to senator Aldrich and Woodrow Wilson. For us (Canada) the economics became more convoluted after 1938, private/public interaction became more of a three card monty game.

Again I will say;

Private centralized banks
+Printing a FIAT currency
+Practicing fractional reserve banking
= citizens getting economically raped

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
zeitgeistmovie.com something everyone should watch its good food for thought, when they have a couple of hours to spare (2 hour run time).

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump time for current relavance

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
U were right. I told u the shitstorm would come through

1 - 11 of 11 Posts