Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had a show this past weekend. I took a shot of my ride but it's not a good pic. Anyways tell me what you guys think.

Attachments

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
As always, it looks good. What is that in the inlet area of the bumper where the foglight inserts would have been? I knwo what used to be there, but I can't make out what is in there now. Looks good though :)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Sweet dude!! I'm glad you are on the forums...I remember seeing your car in some pics with ChrisK's at a Hawaii meet a while back....You have a body kit that I actually like....Your car looks great in a bad pic.:D

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I got my friend to make me a cover to make the cold air ducts flushed instead of just sitting there. By the way I have the eye lids that PJ made me on there.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, here's a better pic...

This one was from the Xfactor show this past weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
good job.
enjoy Hawaii while us in the states freeze our asses off. :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
sweet!
looking good!
Are you painting your 'lids?
Hmmmm... maybe when I repaint my car this year... but then again I like the carbon fiber look.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
legendarith said:
Looks very nice compared to the previous pictures I saw before you got the new headlights. Where did you get the headlights from? Got more pics? If you would like to have your car feature in www.acuralegends.com, just shoot an email my way. Peace.
I got my head lights from my friend up in Japan. Don't ask how much because you'll be sick :) (hehehe)... I'm not even close to done with my car but I'll send some pictures to you to post on the page. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts