Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to replace my factory 6x9's and was wondering what you guys thought was a good setup? im looking for good bass w/o going subs. prices and info plz =)

·
Registered
602 Posts
If you are gonna replace them then you need something to push them bc the factory speakers are bose and have a built in amplifier. You can either get a CD/reciever head in unit that will power it or get a seperate amplifier for them.
Anyways, I replaced my 6x9's with Pioneer 3-way speakers that cost me about $70. They have a good amount of base and great highs and mids. I actually got them at Walmart. After listening to many 6x9's I thought they had the best bang for the buck. But, I actually almost got some Jenson 3-way speakers. They were like $50 and sounded very similar to the Pioneer's. If you want something better than these then I would go to some place like HIFI buys and have them show you them-listen to them- find the ones you want- then shop around for prices.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
ibane37 said:
i want to replace my factory 6x9's and was wondering what you guys thought was a good setup? im looking for good bass w/o going subs. prices and info plz =)
Please indicate year, trim of your legend so we can help you out better.

What firestorm says only will work for the G1 LS. G2s are different, and the trim for the G2 have different systems, so let us know and we can help you.

·
Registered
507 Posts
go to crutchfield.com and click on the link entitled "what fits my car?". This will give you an idea of what to buy. For better prices, search online retailers such as etronics.com or sounddomain.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts