Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question about speakers. What speakers are good match with the stock head unit?

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me give you a little more info of what I am looking for.

Do 4 ohm speakers work with the sock head unit or is it better to have 2 ohm speakers?

G

·
0 Posts
Is your 94 Legend a L or LS.... if you can look what is the model number on your deck... 2200, or 2100? (it's printed right on the front)

G

·
0 Posts
haha, I wouldn't consider having to use 4ohm speakers a bad thing... this means that you have the 2200 deck like me (a very good thing for people who want to incrementally upgrade their system! This means that you can go to whatever you car audio place is and pick just about any speakers and put them into your Legend and run them off the stock deck since 99% of the speakers out there are 4ohms.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
4 ohm speakers are more readily used. once you replace 4 ohm speakers, you can use all the aftermarket head units with no problems.

G

·
0 Posts
Disregard luvmylegend's post above :rolleyes:. You could put in an aftermarket deck in with your system as is right now. In fact the system that you have is the same one that I had, and is compatible with anything aftermarket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts