Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want both these lights off, but I dont know how to fix them.

1. ABS
As soon as I press on the brakes the ABS light comes on and stays on. Does anyone have any step by step pictures on how to fix this problem. My brakes seem to work just fine I just dont know why the light stays on. I have a Haynes book manual, but Im confused it doesnt show or say enough info on how to fix it.:(

2. SRS
This light always stays on and I am totally lost on fixing this. The manual only states to have a certified mechanic to work on this. Is this necessary? :(

3. One last thing.......my cruise control doesnt work. The light on the button indicates its on, but when I push the button to activate the cruise control it doesnt stay at the speed I want it to. And also my horn doesnt work. I remember everything worked before. The only thing I recall is that everyonce in a while the cruise control would work and the SRS light would come on and off every so often now the cruise control doesnt work at all and the SRS light stays on the whole time. I need help!! please pictures would definitely help but anything works.:confused:

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Your questions 2 & 3 both point to a failing or failed clocks spring (flat cable that goes to your steering wheel airbag, horns and cruise controls). For problem 1 you need to pull the ABS codes, see online manual or search.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.