Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a common problem due to our sensors going bad. I took it to the Acura dealer and he diagnosed just that, the sensor. Since this light is annoying the hell out of me, is there any way to disconnect the power to that particular light without messing up my entire cluster?

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
ImportFanatic said:
I know this is a common problem due to our sensors going bad. I took it to the Acura dealer and he diagnosed just that, the sensor. Since this light is annoying the hell out of me, is there any way to disconnect the power to that particular light without messing up my entire cluster?
Yes there is a way to do that. The simplest way is to take out the bulb. If I were you I would remove the small bulb. That's only a simple socket bulb. Please don't cut a wire. That's never a good solution. You know how that works? You need to take out the whole Gauge CLuster? Wanna know how? Then please look here... Gauge Cluster Removement. Good luck. -Mike

G

·
I would not suggest removing the bulb, that light is there for a reason. It also lets you know when you are low on break fluid.... I would get the sensor fixed. Because you might start to run low on break fluid one day and, and loose your brakes...

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Cole Austin said:
I would not suggest removing the bulb, that light is there for a reason. It also lets you know when you are low on break fluid.... I would get the sensor fixed. Because you might start to run low on break fluid one day and, and loose your brakes...
Cole, yeah I know. But I thought that he meant to go temporarily, you know? I know that is not the way to go. I just wondered too. So I though to show him the way... TEMPORARILY !!! -Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.