Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there seems to be a blue million sets of the various Accessory Installation Instruction Sheets floating around, we thought it would be a good idea to have a central location for as many of them as we could gather up. In addition, if anyone else has managed to get a set of these and wants to share, PM me or whats77inaname (Michael) and we'll shoot you our fax #. Big ups to Michael for agreeing to put them in .pdf format and hosting:

'94-95 2-Dr Coupe Foglights

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As in the color codes for the stereo harness? If you're going with an aftermarket HU, Scosche makes an adapter harness/pigtail for Honda/Acura that plugs into the factory harness and allows you to wire the HU harness right in.

·
Eliot
2,205 Posts
The reason I ask is because the Legend that I have for my sister was trash when I first started on it. I think I may just run my own wires, the OEM wires are all mixed up and messed up too.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eliot, if the OEM harness is FUBAR, I'd do just that. Definitely the speaker wires and just reuse the 12V power lead.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thinking about some Hella optilux 2500 foglights on my 95 L Sedan, but it doesn't look like I have enough room on that black plastic bottom grille. Do I have to mod it for fog lights?

·
Registered
1 Posts
THANK YOU!!!! I bought a kit and had two single BRN leads that were not depicted in the I did the best I could with the manual I got from HELM--Acura Legend Electrical Troubleshooting 1995 from American Honda Motor Co. Inc. as it has a wiring schematic and photos of the major harnesses but not all points are depected. I have two posts that I can't figure out where they go, each with a single wire and each with a single PIN BROWN harness plug-one is a blue wire with a red stripe <looks to be the one that is noted as C-192 (1-BRN) 'option' on page 201-8 of the Acura Legend Electrical Troubleshooting 1995 from American Honda Motor Co. Inc. Picture 54 'Left Kick Panel' , the arrow points to a master wire loom (14 PIN) with BLACK tape-not Blue as for accessories> the other is a white wire (labeled with a Sharpie '5'-I guess from Acura as the Fog Light Kit was Factory Sealed. Thank you...I was trying to have the entire car redone before I posted pics and updated the profile, but I guess that is why we are all here to help each other!!! Weir Canyon Acura can get you pre programmed Acura Factory remotes that work, I know-I did it they are great. Mike and Danny are very helpful tell them Craig sent you!!! [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have a 93 Legend Sdn that I've installed a Avatal Remote start/ignition kill in since my factory remotes are dead. Problem I'm having is finding the right wires for the Avatal to tap into for the disable/enable of the factory system. Anyone with ideas? Would be great.

Also, I'm looking for a front gold grille & emblem if anyone has anything. Thanks

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
91-93 Fog light installation instructions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts