Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OG Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some neeper synchros on my legend and im missing one of the center caps with the "N" on it. I wanted to get a set with acura "A's" on them. Does anybody know if they have some with the chrome background and black "A" Does anybody know a site whrere i could get these?

·
Registered
851 Posts
You might need to modify the OEM caps. As far as I know, the OEM Acura caps will fit on Enkei rim, because I already tried that. It might fit other rims, but you better check around.

·
OG Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry if you guys misunderstood my question. Here's a pic of the rims i have( i know they're ol' skool) I wanted to replace the center cap with one that has the acura "A" on it. Is there one with the chrome background and a black "A"?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
When I was about to get aftermarket rims the place I was gonna get them from said they could send little Acura A stickers...Call up a wheel place.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yo, you can just order a set of chrome or gold "A" that have 2 pins and clips

All you need to do is make a simple paper template and drill 2 small holes and these "A"'s will never leave your caps (they do come with pre applied 3M tape also)

A set of A's should only run you about $30

Regards, James

·
Registered
580 Posts

All you need to do is make a simple paper template and drill 2 small holes and these "A"'s will never leave your caps (they do come with pre applied 3M tape also)

Regards, James

·
Registered
580 Posts

Regards, James

·
Registered
580 Posts

Regards, James

·
Registered
580 Posts
U can just buy the Center Cap 3D A's

Regards, James

1 - 14 of 14 Posts