Acura Legend Forum banner

acura coupe parts

17K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  The Crowing 
#1 · (Edited)
i have some parts i dont use now and thinking bout selling depending on price.
throw me some prices if ur interested.

stock muffler
jdm fenders / sidemarkers
jdm fogs
oem springs
oem grille
headlights
gauge cluster
type 1 engine parts or whole
type 1 tranni parts or whole

~t.s.

#2 ·
I call fenders grill headlights if u decide 2 sell What u want 4 them

#3 · (Edited)
re:

u mite wanna see pics of them first. the grill and headlights arent jdm btw.ill go take pics...

ok...

take close look as u can see fenders are NOT mint since jdm (silver in color)

headlight

headlight

springs has about 165k

emblem is on bros atv would come with tho

matrix muffler forgot bout

trunk emblems

cluster and muffler will be up later;again im not sure if i will sell.(im one of those ppl who like to keep all my parts for backups or just to mess with)not sure bout prices. i wanna see wut my bro thinks.

~t.s.

#5 ·
how much 4 fender? color?

#6 ·
re:

hey thanks gride.no i didnt get the springs, i settled with gc for now.(i finally took some pics today, in gallery soon) the trani i have is my old type 1 and unless u wanna pay for rebuilding its really only good for other parts.why is there so much interest in the grille?its acura one. sumthin im missin? neways just lemme knoe the parts and most u will pay. i wanna talk with my bro since he owned for longer than i have.

~t.s.

#8 ·
Depending on how good the condition of your engine is I will definitely need some parts. I am not sure of the exact part names haha i will have to call my mechanic on monday. but i believe i need the speed sensor and the throttle control (ehhh). i will let u know on monday the exact part names. in the meantime, do you think you could do that? and if so how much would u be looking for?

#10 ·
jdm ka8

what are these worth since they aren't mint? one looks like it slightly melted.heh thaz how it came btw.

~t.s.

edit: i guess theyll work with ka7; they just came on my ka8 wasnt thinking.

#18 ·
Pito11213 said:
So that body kit is for the 4 door not the coupe?
correct, otherwise id prolly take the sides and rear. sorry man.

~t.s.

#24 ·
93LC said:
Are those clear lights on you front bumper turn indicators? Did you have to splice into a wire for them or is there a connector already there for it?

Thanks
the jdm headlight housing has room for only one corner bulb (usdm has 2), after wiring the jdms i used the spare socket for the turn lights.so essentially u dunt have to splice into a new wire.

~t.s.

#26 ·
93LC said:
So I guess you just cut the opening for lights into the bumper?
yes thats correct, unless u can acquire a jdm bumper.

~t.s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.