Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car in this morning because I wanted them to find out what the problem with my climate system is and i would fix it myself after they found out what the problem is, well i didnt go thru with it because they said that it'll take a couple hours to figure out whats wrong and that alone would cost about 150 some bucks :eek: so i was like ehh nevermind ill just work on it myself then. i guess it'll take more time for me to find out what's wrong. wish i had the hook up at some shop or something

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The holidays are almost here. Buy yourself a HELM. You own an LS having an auto-climate system. There are pages and pages of diagnostic. The system also has a built-in diagnostic function. Have you tried to use it?

·
Sab*s Legend
776 Posts
LPB said:
The holidays are almost here. Buy yourself a HELM. You own an LS having an auto-climate system. There are pages and pages of diagnostic. The system also has a built-in diagnostic function. Have you tried to use it?
how do you use the built in diagmositcs??

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.