Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup, guys, so since the gas prices are so high im considering to buy a 95-01 integra gs-r 5 speed just for skool and work. I just wanted to know our thoughts about it and your reviews so please comment because from what i heard they drive really smooth and r very quiet. For some reason i just love Acura's. Don't worry i'll still keep the Legend.

·
Registered
431 Posts
nice choice!! I was going to buy an integra b-4 I got the legend, but they are expensive here in Cali, and its difficult to find one that is well taken care of. A friend of mine had a nice black one, he never had any complaints, other than getting a lot of attention and his rims stolen at the mall, but other than that, it was very nice. If you do get one, get it from the original owner... and make sure it's not a salvage.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
yeeaa ive been looking for a civic si or dx 5spd'r to toss around when im not pimpin it in the legend :p..

civic => daily drive
legend => night time piiiimp :)

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
oh yea. lol got carried away about the pimpin..

get a civic, its actually cheaper...than the teg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some1 reason i like the integras more i think its the exterior of the rear taillights of the integra that gets me more than anything else they just look so fierce, just like the frontend of the Legend. I can just stare at the legends frontend all day, its so beautiful and fierce.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts