Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was watching the detroit auto show coverage on espn today, and they were showing the new bmw 7 series and how it was one of the most advanced, driver freindly car coming out.
and get this.
they made a big deal out of the doors, you could barely close it and aslong is it made contact with the door it would pull it shut automatically!!!
I was like wow! how amazing. why dont I bring my legend coupe in there and show them that acura already had this idea in 92!
if you have a coupe you know what Im talking it about. it looked to do the exact same thing that our cars do. it was prety funny.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes only the coupes sorry guys, it does really impress ppl when they see it, when they dont close the hard enough, and it just pulls it in. or you just have to give it a little push and it pulls it in. either way you never have to re open the doorn and shut it harder

G

·
It's pretty easy to understand why the coupes are the only ones that do it if you think about it though. The coupes have huge doors in comparison and sometimes in tight places it can be hard to slam the door shut. It really was just never necessary for the sedans, and is completely overkill for the BMW 7-series, but heck who the hell cares, it's a BMW :cool:.

·
Registered
655 Posts
awesome didnt even Know my car did this

Not that its so awesome that im gonna go outside half naked to try this feature out..............Yessssssssss it works!!!!!

G

·
hahaha, how could you miss something like that :p hehehe. I figured that out like the first day I had the car. I was like what is that noise, so I opened the door slowly and pulled it back in softly and it was like oh ****, my car just closed my door for me. This is like the jetsons or some ****!!! :cool:

G

·
Legends Are LEGENDS!

Yeah the Coupe door is huge... The auto door is cool.. also the oh so rare rear Coupe windows that go down too are hot... Also if you have an LS u got Real Wood, heated seats, and digital AC controls..

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Re: Legends Are LEGENDS!

Thai.95LCoupe said:
Yeah the Coupe door is huge... The auto door is cool.. also the oh so rare rear Coupe windows that go down too are hot... Also if you have an LS u got Real Wood, heated seats, and digital AC controls..
I'm loving my car more and more every day
:)

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
w00t

This is what I hope to own someday....

A GS (done, woohoo)
A 90 Coupe (done, well it's my dad's now, same house though, and I still drive it)

now the final thing, In a couple of years.... I want a 94/95 LS Coupe with less than 100k 6-speed. Planning on leaving home after 2 yrs or so, maybe then :)

or if I nail a good job along the way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts