Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am dieing to get a card for this place i see soooo many legends and want to have one that tells them about this place and like Legend-temple. and i suck at computers. so does anyone else have one. it should be like: were other people know what your going through, do u want opionions from people who know what there talking about, bargains on parts for your legend, pics and ideas, and so on i know i have read somewhere when i first got on a bout a card r u still out there!!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
They are on the way...Very soon...

·
Registered
541 Posts
haha whoo hoo! ive been wanting someting to spread the word too! cool cool, im DL it right now.

Whats better/more curteous: stick them on the windshield or actually hand them to the owner?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
AcuraGuy said:
haha whoo hoo! ive been wanting someting to spread the word too! cool cool, im DL it right now.

Whats better/more curteous: stick them on the windshield or actually hand them to the owner?
handing it to them so it doesnt blow away + u can explain it to them

·
Registered
541 Posts
welps i mean affix it to the wipers...oh wait.. we have recessed wipers. caus generally i dont see the owners. do you thikn its too rude to just stick it in the drivers side window jam?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
AcuraGuy said:
welps i mean affix it to the wipers...oh wait.. we have recessed wipers. caus generally i dont see the owners. do you thikn its too rude to just stick it in the drivers side window jam?
if that is the only way, I guess its cool....just affix it to a flier so they see it, then put it on their wiper...hmmm, thats another idea Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts