Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always wondered whether or not there was ever any recalls on legends for any number of the common problems many people are experiencing or have experienced in the past. It makes sense that something would have been recalled since they first came out to get fixed up. If anybody knows how to check for recalls and let us know because that would be beneficial to everybody to have free work done at the dealerships.

I have tried to check on this before but whenever I go to the site about vehicle recalls there is so much stuff on it I just get confused and give up looking.

Anybody know?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Recall for some 1991's dependent upon VIN for replacement Throttle Body. 1991-92 Bose Amp replacement. Not sure if the 93-95's also were recalled. Just had my RT seatbelt (Cpe) replaced for zip. Would not retract.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
The only 2 know recalls for the legend are
1) Throttle Body for some 91 Legends that falls within a certain range VIN

2) Bose Amp recall for 91-92 LS only

That's it, there were no other official recalls issued for the Legend

Car companies would only issue recalls on vehicles if the problem is a safety issue. They could care less if you radiator cracks every other year, if our rear tranny mount break everytime you drive hard and if our VSS goes out on every other Legend.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info...apparently there wasn't really sh*t recalled for the legends besides a couple of minor things...i was hoping there'd be major stuff like some other car manufacturers have had in the past...

haha, wouldn't it be great if there was a recall like ford's for all our tires so we'd be able to get brand new tires for free :)...or even better a recall that the manufacturer happened to use cheap ass paint on our cars so we get a new paint job for free :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.