Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
This forum isn't too friendly to altezzas (or any parts from that whole scene [eg. giant wings and body kits])... I've never seen any altezzas or aftermarket tails for the Legend.

I think your best bet would be some smoked or RCR tails. Keep it nice and clean. You'll regret the altezzas a bit down the road.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Oh no, you'll kill the Legend's beauty and elegant by 50% if you have those tails on imo.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Altezza's look ugly. IMO the best legend lights would be:

NO YELLOW
Sedan:
RED TOP
CLEAR MIDDLE
RED LOWER

Coupe:
WHITE TOP
RED LOWER

I've only seen the lights like on one coupe on the forums lol... wish I had 'em but If i did i'd be paranoid one would break or get jacked... Mass production never happend =(

Here's something to rattle your brain, on the 1987-1989 Coupes the Tailights were RED/YELLOW/White but in 1990 they changed it to White on top Red bottom. But when they came out with the G2 Styling (1991-1995) They included yellow again.... wtf

1987-1989 Coupe OEM

1990 Coupe OEM

1991-1995 Sedan OEM

1991-1995 Sedan R/C/R

1995-1995 Coupe
LEFT OEM, RIGHT CUSTOM C/R (Stevieray's. Hope he doesn't mind me using his pic!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.