Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using the manual as a mousepad currently, but I know there's gonna be a black spot near the bottom where I rest my hand after several more months. It looks pretty cool because its a light grey (Intellipoint mouse, white and silver) almost like the mouse... the best part is that the Intellipoint has that glowing red part near the back and it lights up the reflective red ACURA on the bottom of the manual... very cool at night. There's gotta be a way to get the same effect with something expendable...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
vince said:
Whyn don't you buy a blank mousepad and use transfer paper to iron on whatever design you like? Just a thought.
What is transfer paper? How does it work? How can you put a design on the transfer paper is what I want to know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
Transfer paper is this stuff you can get for putting on t-shirts and making your own design for this. I made a shirt but it only lasted one day until the ink and stuff ran. It makes good pictures tho for mouse pads. All you do is print out a picture on it and iron it on to what ever you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts