Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the number for acura of agusta ?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
who do i ask for ?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
stevieray said:
Joe or Jason. Both of them are great---
Joe is the manager, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just called joe and he qupted me 7900$ for a c32a1 type2 engine, and 450 for a clutch without installation ... ouch

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Hurleysurf24 said:
i just called joe and he qupted me 7900$ for a c32a1 type2 engine, and 450 for a clutch without installation ... ouch
LOL @ $7900.
Hey , at least it's new! :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea my mouth dropped as well, o well everyone keep a look out for a type 2 engine in decent shape for me.

THANKS !!!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Hurleysurf24 said:
yea my mouth dropped as well, o well everyone keep a look out for a type 2 engine in decent shape for me.

THANKS !!!
I have a ?

Have you purchased this car yet?
Who are you buying it from?
How much do you have to spend on the car?
It just seems assanine to buy a working car and put a motor in as ur first "mod" unless there is no option. ALSO, a 6 speed swap does not consist of a clutch only. I suggest u take a looksee here at this coupe at www.legendarylegendz.com
6 speed low miles well kept

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have about 15000 max to spend. but if i spend that much (part of the 15g at that point is my parents money) my parents want me getting a 98+

unless i can fnd a acura coupe 93+ with a warranty.
but if i buy it myself i only have 6g to spend max. and the 6 speed coupe im looking at now is going for around 4g. but if anything goes wrong with it i dont have much money to spend on it to fix it up, whic is why im kind of shakey on buying something with that type of mileage.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Hurleysurf24 said:
i have about 15000 max to spend. but if i spend that much (part of the 15g at that point is my parents money) my parents want me getting a 98+

unless i can fnd a acura coupe 93+ with a warranty.
but if i buy it myself i only have 6g to spend max. and the 6 speed coupe im looking at now is going for around 4g. but if anything goes wrong with it i dont have much money to spend on it to fix it up, whic is why im kind of shakey on buying something with that type of mileage.
well, in that case, get it checked out by a mech (read reputabel one...ASE Cert, or PSA, or someone that is in your area and isn't in on this to make a dollar off of you...in another words...not at the dealership selling the car) If it passes Carfax, compression leakdown checks, clutch/tranny is in good shape, motor is iin tip top shape, 4 grand is not bad at all. If it is a salvaged title..run Forest, run!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
exactly, there is no way i would ever touch a rebuilt car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.