Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
engineering fanatic
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search, and I also googled, but couldn't find the number to Acura of Atlanta. I have seen it on here before, especially on threads about radio codes, and there was even a contact person's name listed (Ron or somebody). I need quotations on parts, and what their shipping costs are.

Can somebody please list that number for me? As well as any other dealerships with comparable prices on OEM parts, along with their websites. Thank you.

·
engineering fanatic
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx a lot. No wonder I couldn't find it. It's Augusta, not Atlanta. Anyway, their prices are ridiculous. I went to their website and searched for a water pump (for the 3.5L swap). They sell that bad boy for $300! Before taxes and shipping!

Ended up ordering one from Acura of Peoria for $185. My local dealerships had it for $245. So, I shelled out about $245 for the water pump, with sensor gasket, and timing belt, shipped via DHL. Let me see anybody beat that!

Shipping was actually $10.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.