Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't blame him for not selling. Does anyone still remember the tv commercial back in 95' showing the Legend LS coupe pulling up in an oldish, stately mansion? The ad slogan " Acura, some things are worth the price."

·
Faster than yo Legend son
1,041 Posts
I remember that poster, its a few others I remember also. I had a car and driver book that had the legend back in the day and I let my brother use it after he bought his legend. never seen it again. I was really looking for it after I bought mines..

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
nice

Love the poster! But i have something of value to a legend owner....The original window sticker showing the car for $36,xxx so when i start going to shows i will put it in the window.sweeeeet.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I want that poster :(

Yeah, see if he can make copies :D

I remember I had a '95 brochure. It had a milano red NSX, a canturbury green GS, a cashmere silver LS coupe, the '96 CL's, and the '96 TL's. I sat it on the counter one day and never saw it again.

It hurts me to know that I still could've had it. :(

·
NY Member
3,465 Posts
There's a nice mini-mansion house I pass on my way to work with 2- 94-95 GS Sedans parked head-to-head in a round driveway. One is seattle silver, the other is a nice charcoal gray.

I wanna snap a pic one day and blow it up into a poster. It's a cool sight to see everyday on the way to work.

That coupe poster is amazing.

-Eric

·
Registered
292 Posts
I also have my original window sticker that includes every option available on a '93 coupe.

See if the guy will let you take a really good digital picture of it then take it to kinkos and make some copies.

·
Road Trip King
4,675 Posts
I need one of those! I always inquire at the Acura dealers, "What do you guys do with the posters on your walls when the new models come out?" But I've never been able to acquire anything. It would be sweet to have a poster like that. I try to collect anything that was used promotion-wise in relation to the Legend... paint chips, brochures, postcards, even a video Acura put out. So far the collection is looking pretty good. Once in awhile, you'll see good stuff on Ebay.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mine now

I've made that picture my wallpaper on the monitor.

Thanks for posting it....it's beautiful.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
swift said:
Love the poster! But i have something of value to a legend owner....The original window sticker showing the car for $36,xxx so when i start going to shows i will put it in the window.sweeeeet.
LOVE THE POSTER but yea i got the window stiker too as well as an "Acura Perferred Pre-owned Vehicles" broschoure on the legend since i got my car in 97 HA beat that hehe anyway NICE poster im going to look for one on ebay and on google ill let u know if i find one

·
Sales Guido
1,086 Posts
That poster is sweet...I'd love to have a copy of that. I don't remember the Legend commercials, in fact, I don't think I've even seen one. If anyone can find an old Legend commercial somewhere you should post it here...I'm sure everyone would love to see one.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, after reading all the comments, I've decided to go and make him an offer he can't refuse!! If not I'll pay to borrow the poster and take it to kinkos and make copies for you guys!...we can talk about price later, don't worry not gonna charge that much, maybe like $5-7 bucks! Have to see what kinkos tells me for copies! make like 20 copies? think thats enough?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.