Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would add value to these forums to have a section on detailing.

The guys on the Audi forum have lots of good info. Nothing like having a clean and shiny Legend.

Please consider....I would like to moderate if needed.

http://forums.audiworld.com/detail/

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Thankyou for the suggestion!! I am having trouble deciding on creating a new section, what to call it, and reserve this section for what all type of posts. I want my forums to be neat, informative, and not have a bunch of sections...That is too much congestion.

Anyways, back to what I was saying. Threads like "I saw a Black G2 on Interstate-75", "Raced a civic", etc. are causing congestion in different sections of the forum like the 2nd Gen/1st Gen. Posts like that should go in Off-topic. I just added "& Racing Stories" to the title of off-topic. So that should help some...There are other types of posts that should also go in off-topic(Well, the detailing stuff for example)....So soon I may create an "Off Topic 2" section for threads that people are unsure where to start...Thanks MC_.

P.S. Would you like to moderate this "Off Topic 2" section if I eventually create it?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt Whelan said:
Thankyou for the suggestion!! I am having trouble deciding on creating a new section, what to call it, and reserve this section for what all type of posts. I want my forums to be neat, informative, and not have a bunch of sections...That is too much congestion.

Anyways, back to what I was saying. Threads like "I saw a Black G2 on Interstate-75", "Raced a civic", etc. are causing congestion in different sections of the forum like the 2nd Gen/1st Gen. Posts like that should go in Off-topic. I just added "& Racing Stories" to the title of off-topic. So that should help some...There are other types of posts that should also go in off-topic(Well, the detailing stuff for example)....So soon I may create an "Off Topic 2" section for threads that people are unsure where to start...Thanks MC_.

P.S. Would you like to moderate this "Off Topic 2" section if I eventually create it?
Sure...Detailing is my specialty :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts