• Yes??

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Noo??

Votes: 2 16.7%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
I say, no, because everybody and there momma here, has em. but.........i say yes, ...if you get the 19's! =)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't think the legend can fit 19"

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i don't know if i've ever seen the gt sports on the legend so I really have no idea what it would look like....but 19" would be nice

G

·
:D I love them. If you want to maintain performance then the 17's are great. If you want to go all out for looks then go with the 18's, or possibly even the 19's if they make them. Here you go, they look damn good though. I have got millions of compliments.

One last little thing though that I forgot to say is make sure that they are the Hyper Silver ones. They are the newer ones and not that many people have 'em. They look so much better than just the silver ones.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that I have the 17's on my car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so do u guys think that the gt sports will look better as 19" cus the 17" don't look as good as i thoguht they would but i still like em

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would pass on those rims. Too common and they won't look that good on your sedan, although the price is probably tempting.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm anyone got any ideas then on what rims look nice on sedans but are not too common

·
Registered
120 Posts
92Sedan said:
hmm anyone got any ideas then on what rims look nice on sedans but are not too common
I like Zol's rims and think they would look good even in 18's. However, I have no idea what brand they are. Other than that I haven't been shopping for rims in a couple years. If you haven't gone through the Legend Temple, you may want too look there for more ideas.

Good Luck,
Ken

·
Registered
376 Posts
speed demon- the front is from Versus, sides are from VIS n the rear, i made.

Kens- wheels are Axis Muse, can also find them from ADR-Kasai. but if u got $ get the real Advans.

Zol

G

·
92Sedan said:
so do u guys think that the gt sports will look better as 19" cus the 17" don't look as good as i thoguht they would but i still like em
Thanks for dissing my wheels. :(
Oh well, the picture seriously doesn't do them any justice. I have gotten nothing but compliments.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i wasn't dissing, i've wanted teh gt sports for over a year but nver saw them on a legend

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I was gonna purchase the GT sports for my sedan but didn't know whether or not they would look good so I saw a sweet deal for Konig Tantrums and took them and I must say that they looked real good on a sedan. I was getting compiments everywhere I went and had a few people asking if I was selling them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they look pretty clsoe to the tantrums......i like them both

G

·
Triton3K said:
I was gonna purchase the GT sports for my sedan but didn't know whether or not they would look good so I saw a sweet deal for Konig Tantrums and took them and I must say that they looked real good on a sedan. I was getting compiments everywhere I went and had a few people asking if I was selling them.
Yeah the tantrums look real similar. What size Tantrums did you have Triton?

·
Registered
120 Posts
nt

1 - 20 of 23 Posts