Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinkin about buying a 95 legend SE with 122k for about $6300.
here's what i know so far about the car.
rebuilt title, the driver door was hit and replaced.
2tone, green and grey exterior
tan interior, that is really clean and seats show little wear on them.
How does a legend SE differs from the LS.
I always thought the SE was suppose to be better electronic wise, but he had no auto climate nor heated seats.
What do you guys think about the price?? or wat should it worth??

· Registered
1,230 Posts
First of all here is the info you requested on the SE model. http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73837&highlight=SPECIAL+EDITION

Secondly, I think thats a horrible price for that car. I can go further into why that car is worth no where near the asking price but I'll just stop at salvaged title. I honestly would not pay more then $4,500 for the car if that much. Trust me you don't want all the headaches that come bundled along with a salvages titles. Look in our 4 sale section they have some awesome cars there including a GS or just wait around for something else to come up.

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nasriaz said:
Look in our 4 sale section they have some awesome cars there including a GS or just wait around for something else to come up.
all the cars in the for sale section are too far away, there were some of them that i was interested in " like yours"

Is there a difference between a savlage and a rebuilt title??
I asked him why he got a salvage title, he said it was because a motorcycle hit the driver door and he had to replace it.
thanks for your inputs guys.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
LegendRacer22 said:
all the cars in the for sale section are too far away, there were some of them that i was interested in " like yours"

Is there a difference between a savlage and a rebuilt title??
I asked him why he got a salvage title, he said it was because a motorcycle hit the driver door and he had to replace it.
thanks for your inputs guys.
This car is absolutely gorgeous and its in cali, thats a nice weekend drive south for you. http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73259
I was selling my car but since I only had admierers and no takers I went ahead ans put some new wheels on her and am going to keep her for a while, unless someone shoots me an offer I can't refuse.
But I would def consider either driving down or getting that GS shipped. It is flawless. Good luck bro!

· Registered
18 Posts
Thats way too much just as everyone else already said. IT doesn't even have the premium features that the LS 's have and the asking price is 6500?? It was in an accident too?? whoever that is is smoking crack. Find another legend they are out there but you have to look carefully, and makesure you have someone inspect the engine for the heads, the belt, and the waterpump as those are the top 3 issues with those cars.

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nasriaz said:
This car is absolutely gorgeous and its in cali, thats a nice weekend drive south for you. http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73259
I saw tat, i had prior contacted with another member who was sellin from cali and it was an extra 1500 to ship it here.
If i could it would be cool to go to cali but i can't right now due to school and lack of transportation (direction)

It's a to look for legend in WA, i'm gonna keep lookin out for a coupe like i originally wanted, but if a good sedan comes up i'll look into it.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
LegendRacer22 said:
I saw tat, i had prior contacted with another member who was sellin from cali and it was an extra 1500 to ship it here.
If i could it would be cool to go to cali but i can't right now due to school and lack of transportation (direction)

It's a to look for legend in WA, i'm gonna keep lookin out for a coupe like i originally wanted, but if a good sedan comes up i'll look into it.
$1,500 thats insane. I had a car shipped from southern cali to Oklahoma for $550. I used e-bay's transporters. Well good luck with your search though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.