Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please note that Some of these body kits are Japanese Made Products. There are people who will import them in for you.

Here is a list of Websites and Importers

Memoryfab
Elite Auto Style
Autofashion USA

Mk.I 96-98 (Zenki)

AIMGAIN
AIMGAIN
Detailed Information

Skipper

SKIPPER/SKP
Detailed Information

Wings West-Polyurethane
Wings West
Detailed Information

Stage Jack
Contact Importer for More Details

Value Sports
Value Sports

• TYPE 1
Detailed Information

• TYPE 2
Detailed Information

Mk.II 99-04 (Kouki)

Mode Parfume
Mode Parfume by Blow Designs
Detailed Information

AIMGAIN
AIMGAIN
Detailed Information

Garage Answer
Detailed Information

Evolution Aero
EVOLUTION
Detailed Information

Value Sports
Value Sports
Detailed Information

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And some miscellaneous pics of body kits installed on cars

Evolution:

aimgain

Mode Parfume:

·
ビップスタイ&#
618 Posts
Thanks for putting it together~! Here's one more for the 99+ models
SKP (Skipper) Go, but they aren't great pictures...

I'm planning on getting it, or the Value Sports one. But the value sports one seems a bit too aggressive.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for putting it together~! Here's one more for the 99+ models
SKP (Skipper) Go, but they aren't great pictures...

I'm planning on getting it, or the Value Sports one. But the value sports one seems a bit too aggressive.
Dammit, i knew i forgot one :lol:

Thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
only if i have an extra 2,000$ for the 96-98 Aimgain. For now I'll stick to the west wing body kit lol:giggle:

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah those are pretty sickkk

I want to do up my trunk like this but i think id cost atleast a grand to get someone to do that =T??

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
....Which one of those body kits are the cheapest and best looking..? Isn't it all FPR.. Fiber Glass? wont it break easily? I want to get one but its all in japan besides memory fab. Is ne1 selling kits? =)
Welcome to the forum. To do anything aftermarket on this car will cost you mega, i mean mega bucks. Regarding, cheap and best looking body kits, there are no cheap and really great looking bodykits out there for the RL. If your looking for a quick and cheap mod you picked the wrong car. Remember, this is an "old mans car" This aint like an is250 where now you see 18 yr olds driving it around. Its untapped. To do this right you will have to invest atleast 20-30gs (parts and labor) Im no where near done. Heres a taste.. btw i have rims for sale pm. Would look sick on your car!!!!!!!!!!! and fit perfect!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really like the one under the Aim Game its got a nice front lip.. which body kit will look good on mine.. Will I have to lower the car ? do I need air bag suspension or what? Im thinkin of the Aero or the one under Aim Game .. but theres no info on it just says Garage on top of the pic... and I'm gettin 18's will my car look like its floatin in the air looking funny? what tire size do I need to make everything look normal ? ??/45// ?? not sure (im a noob) =T im trying to get from discounttiredirect.com or tirerack.com cause they show you the rims but not all the tire sizes that fit whats the best size for 18's if i get them ? Thanks ={

what are those 19's atleast ? I want it like that sort of.. my RL 2k is stock btw

·
ƒŒƒWƒFƒ“ƒh
1,575 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I am new to the Acura forum, and I was just wanted to know if anyone can help me out with some websites where I can order a full lip kit for my 2002 Acura RL? I've Google'd in "lipkits for acura rl", comes up with nothing for the 2002, only shows results for the older RL's. Thanks in advance :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts