Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know plastic is cheap but i would like to know if any one has any info on where i can pick up a cheap possibly plastic or other after market hood for my '88 coupe i creased it pretty bad cause the master brake cylinder failed in traffic and i bumped an suv in the right side... i also need headlight assembly and side markers for the passenger side (front)
thanx a million

juggalo

·
Registered
133 Posts
dude,

your in hawaii and that means lotsa cash to get stuff shipped to ya...

i'd call some wrecking yards in california / west coast. ive got all kinds of parts stores/wharehouses online but not sure if those include body parts.

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
I am in vegas and have been looking all over the west coast for a coupe hood. I cant find many available. I did find one in the Ventura area and it is black for $200. The only other one I heard of was in san jose (san francisco) area. acura of augusta could get one that is brand new for $330 or so. Not sure what they would charge you for shipping to Hawaii. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
check here for hoods...

http://www.car-part.com

you should find about 40-50 hoods listed.

I used to have a link to an awesome body parts site/inventory site on my old cpu but that crashed :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.