Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that we have so many group buy for leather-seats, indiglo, and so on........it comes to mind wondering why US legend owners wont do some type of a group buy and demand one of the aftermarket venders to produce an Aftermarket Tailights. i mean is it hard or did you guys tried it b4? it would be very effective if we had a GROUP BUY for things that are hard to get like after marker tailight, after market headlight, aftermarket headers.......thats jut my opinoin...what do u guys think seriously.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i seen an aftermarket legend taillights in japan.........it looks damn sweet .....just like a skyline. im not talking about the one in acuralegends.com......i was chattin in a JAPAN FORUM and i met this one dude who is into souping up cars. he directed me to a website that had a car show in japan . that legend taillight was tight.......please lets do something about this

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
For the company to produce a mold for the taillights would cost a huge amount of money. [something like 250k]
They would need a considerable buy-in from Legend owners which I dont think will ever happen. It's just not enough of us around to participate in such a huge undertaking.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
You got a link to that site? I would want to see them.

In my opinion it's the Coupe lights would most benefit from aftermarket. The Sedan Tails actually look pretty good

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that websites address is so long i can not remember it , plus i was dum enough not to copy the address. the website was all in japanese ......it was a pretty nice car show pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts