Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
haha that sorta happened to me once..... i was going through a bag of screws (not see through obv) and there was blade in it and it stu=ck in pinky i pulled the [email protected] out and blood squirted all over the wall and stuff. i had a "V" in my pinky that bled for hours.... i didn't get stitches. i can still kind of see the V and it was like 9 years ago. oih yea, the V was upside down so i guess it was more like /\ hahaha yep i just saw it, its still there

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is a first time for stiches for me. i had that razor blade pushed in my thumb pretty far, usually i dont do anything other than tape it up and let it heal itself but this one was way too deep for me, couldnt even get a bandage on it without getting it soaked with my blood, quite interesting though, ive never seen my own blood rush out that much, i swear i coulda painted my whole room if i wanted to. only thing that really sucked is when they gave me the novicane shot, sh** that stuff burns..thought my thumb was exploding

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
Yeah, it's crazy weird feeling stuff. I broke my finger and had to have surguy. Picture this on your mind: After the surgury they put a metal rod down the center of my finger to keep my finger from moving during the healing process. They also had to stitch up my finger and put wire around the tendon to let it heal. When everything was healed, they pulled out the rod, removed the wire from my tendon and pulled out the stitches. I didn't watch, but my dad and little bro came in with me that day and they did. :vomit: :giggle:

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
you haven't lived until you've gotten up and seen your blood pouring from your head with a puddle on the floor, and getting 15 syaples in your head.

·
Banned
3,371 Posts
smoovie--smoov said:
you haven't lived until you've gotten up and seen your blood pouring from your head with a puddle on the floor, and getting 15 syaples in your head.
i cut my left thumb opening a can of tuna...you know the kind that you have to pull the tab..yeah it sliced me good. bled for a couple days. the scar looks like a nike swoosh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.