Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 24 long hard days. AIM restarted eventully. My computer was lagging so bad. I am proud thou and I challange anyone to beat this record. I am going far in life for sure and you could be too if you beat my record.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Wow
Naaa, I don't think i'll ever be able to break that record. After a couple days of being on, my computer is damn near worthless. Every program, just randomly stops working, and start performing illegal operations and all that. Plus, I was getting into sooo much drama on the IM had to give it up for a while. Kinda got like a cell phone, its cool, but daaamn sometimes I just don't wanna talk to certain folks and they know you are there, but major problems occur if ya don't talk. And yes its female related. So I'm on the low for a while. It's a fine balance with I.M. Got close to deleting it many times because of the drama.

G

·
In Windows XP I do alright. Back in Windows 2000 though I ran my computer without rebooting for like 50 days sometimes. Windows 2000 so far has been Microsofts most stable OS. Actually it probably is THE most stable OS out there, well right next to Linux of course. I have never been able tolerate Linux for more than 20 days though and that is a whole nother issue. It looks like you're running OSX though, and that gives you quite the advantage because its based on the Unix platform. Only problem is that it still doesn't support all the programs that I need, and there isn't the same kinda Warez support for Macs.

·
Registered
702 Posts
hahaha, hell yeah, damn, that's a long time 24 days...i used to mess with it a lot, but like Armayo just got sick of all the drama and b.s. and how some people base their lives off aol instant messenger, especially in college. too much hassle for me and enough problems with cell phone people being like why don't you ever answer my calls??? i only use AIM very rarely now just to talk to a couple of people, but at one time had a problem with only being able to have 150 people on buddy list....and definitely imo the worst combination ever is having AIM on cell phones now!!! screw that, i used that a couple of times and it takes forever, too confusing to keep things straight in it, plus uses up way too many minutes...

hehe, try beating my cell phone record of keeping it hooked on the internet for like 10 hours straight while sleeping one night because i forgot i was on it and left cell phone open! :rolleyes:
when i woke up and saw it still on i was just like FU*K!!!! haha, and my cell bill showed that when it came up to like $300!!! never again! haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts