Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just would like to know what everyone uses for an Air Freshener? I am trying to find one that is pretty strong (not TOO strong) and lasts a while. Any suggestions? :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
I put the tree or a bag of vanilla pot pouri I get from my skirt in that little compartment in the rear deck.

KNLGUS

I got one for everybody along these lines.

Does anyone ever use those sprays at the gas station - you know, by the air/water/vacuums?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Its been a while but doesn't OZIUM have some kind of carcinogen statment on its label? Could be wrong and am probably thinking about another spray out there.

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
78 Posts
California Scent cans. I put it in the armrest to reduce its strength. It lasts longer than the trees and smells better.

·
Registered
702 Posts
i got one of those meguaire (prob not spelled right) air freshener sprays, got at trak auto for a few dollars, and works real nice and smells pretty powerful, and has a pretty nice smell to it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I use the little cans that you put under your seat, usually vanilla scented...lasts long and smells great :)

Pete

·
Registered
14 Posts
:p

Just stop eating Burritos

·
Registered
142 Posts
TRY THIS!

Put a sheet of fabric softener (bounce) under the driver and passenger seat.

You wont notice it a first, but after a few hours it starts to smell.. well.. So fresh and so clean clean!

I replace them every 3 weeks or so and everytime someone gets in my car I get "****, it smells good in here." "did you just do you laundry or something?"

Anyway I prefer that to the smell of like cherry or pina collada, those have always smelled too strong or fake , like you are trying to hide the fact that you smell bad.. and you do..

·
Registered
313 Posts
wow.. fabric softener.. never heard of this before. i'm going to have to try it. nothing like the smell of fresh laundry...

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
yeah man i used thsoe for a while they smell so good but they didnt last but like 2 weeks ot so and after a while i had thousands of bounty sheets all aver the place ha. I will do it again though all my peachy peach smell is gone

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
i use japanese freshener. the liquid one called "Honey Kiss" and my scend is Squash. :D maybe i'll try the scented beads you put in your ash tray. :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm with Roger! I hate air fresheners. They remind me of dirty cars filled with cig butts. I like the smell of a clean car with a hint of Meguires vinyl conditioner. The idea of the fabric sheet is really cool! That's the kind of smell you want. Not some overpowering burst of cherry when you get in someones car. Just my two cents!

·
Registered
168 Posts
WOW All this controversity over a air freshner. I always put a spray of either my coolwater or drakker noir i think thats how it spelt. It smells good. but the smells always gone after a while

1 - 18 of 18 Posts