Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHen on the free way I have a lot of wind noise. I think its coming in through where the mirror is attached to the door.

ANy suggestions,

thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have that same problem too. I tried to tighten the screw under the mirror but it's so rusted and the head of the screw is gone so I can't move it. I think on the inside of the car there is a black plastic triangle that must be removed and then apply silicone around the triangle on the mirror itself. I don't know but I read this somewhere as a solution from Acura's Service Bulletins. If anyone knows whether this is the solution please msg back. I know this noise is really annoying. Thanks in advance.

Sim Garcha
1991 Acura Legend LS

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i tired that but it didn't help. Thats not where the wind is coming in though. Tomorrow I will take a picture and show you guys where it is coming from.

·
Registered
418 Posts
check this out

here is the link might be able to solve your probs

go to www.legendtuner.com, then repair link, then at the very end click on wind noise.

here you go.. it seems hell lot of work to do...

i have the same prob, just gotta to find a time to do it...

good luck

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The LegendTuner site has a copy of TSB No. 91012 "Wind Noise From Door Glass". Follow the directions. If the vehicle is a Coupe, the problem may be door glass adjustment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts