Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am installing a Clifford OmniSensor on a Legend and I was wondering where I should put it... Someone has already suggested that I put it on a bar behind the dash, but I cannot seem to find a bar that will do the trick on this Legend... Is there something suitable somewhere near the center of the dashboard?

My other question is where to find the tachometer wire and a negative (-) iginition coil input. What color would these two wires be? I did my own gauge installation, so I am familiar with the plugs that go into the gauge pod, but I have NO CLUE what color the tach wire would be or which harness it would be in. Im trying to set up a tach input sensor so the doors will autolock at 2000+ RPMs...

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:

I got the OmniSensor installed just under the steering column to a position where I could mount it correctly (vertically). My questions about the iginition or tach still stand!

Another question: Does ANYONE know where the stock "hood pin" comes through the firewall? Is it a negative or positive trigger? Im gonna try to use this for this install as well...

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.