Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello chaps. I have a problem with my legend, the TCS and ALB lights remain on constantly.

The car is a Japanese import (don't know if it makes a difference) it's the high spec one: heated and electric front and rear seats, radio controls in the rear armrest etc.

Anyway after much searching on here, I found how to locate the service connector and shorted it down expecting to see the ALB light flash but it just remained on constantly. However, the TCS light flashed a code 49. Can anybody tell me what this is?

Any help appreciated and yes.... I have tried the search!

Charles

· Spiral descent
5,040 Posts
Have you checked your brake fluid level?

When I first purchased my G2, I had those same lights on. I investigated and found out that my fluid was low. I filled it up, and it gradually seeped out. I traced the leak to my master cylinder (underneath fluid reservoir), and changed out the master cylinder and haven't a problem since. I don't know if this is the problem, but it's very easy to check. Low level, or fluid around cylinder is a good sign.

I don't know what the TCS codes are.

Cheers.

P.S. You have rear radio controls?? That is cool. Can you please post a picture?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.